about, around, round三者用法的区别
瑞思学科英语是一家专业从事少儿英语培训的机构，主要从事3-12岁青少儿英语教育，在英语教育方面有丰富的经验，而瑞思学科英语怎么样？是很多人迫切想了解的问题，今天小编整理了about, around, round三者用法的区别 来给大家分析下瑞思学科英语怎么样？:
They sat about [round, around] the fire. 他们围火而坐。
He travelled about [round, around] the world. 他环游了全世界。
3. 用在数字之前示意“大约”，普通用 about 或 around。如：
It costs about [around] ten dollars. 它大约要花 10 美元。
There are about [around] 30 bookstores in the city. 这座城里大约有 30 家书店。
He arrived about [round, around] 5 o’clock. 他是大约5点钟到的。
I’ll be back about [round, around] lunch time. 我午饭前后回来。
4. 示意把某物分给一群人中的每一个时，可用 round 或 around，而不必 about。如：
Will you hand round [around] the papers? 请你把考卷散发一下，好吗?
然而通常不说：Will you hand about the papers?
1. signaled "in... "Four weeks", the three can often be changed. Such as:
They sat about [round, around] the fire., they sit around the fire.
note: in ancient English, the use of about in this situation has not been seen much.
2. shows "everywhere", and the three can often be changed. For example,
He travelled about [round, around] the world., he travelled all over the world.
3. is used before the number "about", commonly used in about or around. For example:
It costs about [around] ten dollars. it costs about $10.
There are about [around] 30 bookstores in the city. this city has about 30 bookstores.
note: in English English, round can also be used in the words of the motioned words. Such as:
He arrived about [round, around] 5 o 'clock., he arrived at about 5 o'clock.
I 'll be back about [round, around] lunch time. I come back before and after lunch.
4. indicates that something is given to each of a group of people, with round or around, without about. Such as:
Will you hand round [around] the papers? Could you please hand out the papers, please?
but don't usually say: Will you hand about the papers?
sum up so much, want to get more English learning materials, can pay attention to the official net, can also go to the corresponding online English learning website how to understand
关于about, around, round三者用法的区别 就为大家讲到这里，如果大家对于瑞思学科英语怎么样？还有其他不明白的地方，可以看看其他文章。